Awesome
D I S C L A I M E R



Bonjour and hello to non muslims and Assalamualaikum for muslims . Thanks for visit my not so pretty blog . hehehe . Do follow and do comment my entry okey ? Thanks :D

Story About Links

Shout FB TWEET

N A N A N A A ~




C R E D I T S



Basecodes Aina Hanani
Edited By Liyana Izzati
Navigate by : WanaSeoby , Inspirit
Background and freebies by Eyka
Best view in Google Chrome only

War !
Saturday 28 September 2013 | 04:31 | 0 Strawberry

 Ehem ehem testing one two three
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Asaalamualaikum wbt.

dah berapa lama aku tak bukak blog ni rase lain plak k abikan~
minggu depan aku dah nak amik PMR
so aku rase NERVOUS, TAKUT, and 
EXCITED sebab nak PMR habis cepat-cepat >.<

Actually i have no idea what i'm talking about
so aku harap korang doakan aku supaya senang nak jawab
pleaseeeee 

and i want to wish good luck to my beloved cousin,
Nurul Faiqah binti Abd Shukor and
Nur Khairiyah binti Murad
and also to my crushh oohhh

and to all my friends
Nur Suhaidah
Iffah Nur Najiha
Nurfara Izati
Aina Fariha
Syazana Azmi
Aina Azman
Nurafiqah
and banyakkkkk lagi~~~

so all the best for your pmr guys !

Assalamualaikum wbt :)
kalau tak jawab dosa
kalau jawab sayang
chaww!



Older Post